Friday, January 25, 2013

No Doily's Here


This week I'd like to give you a little glimpse into the office where I work. As many of you know, a larger company took over the running of Winster. Their main business are what they call "massive multi-player online games". It spells MMOG is all I know. What that means is that your avatar runs around doing some form of combat and you play online with a world-wide audience. As far as I can tell from the posters in the lobby there is a medieval themed one, an urban warfare one and a couple other variants on post apocalyptic hell scapes.  I know this only from the decorations.  Life-size posters depicting WWF style men with Rambo gear and women in head-to-toe leather. One looks suspiciously like Halle Barry.

It's an odd fit for sure, but somehow it works. Our little corner of friendship and cooperation gaming is slowly softening the man warriors in the office and making the place a little more, shall we say "estrogen-driven".  I have yet to redecorate but am planning on passing out some sweet Valentine cookies next month.  I'll let you know how it goes :)

XO
Winnie


No comments:

Post a Comment