Thursday, November 8, 2012

Hold On To Your Hats!


Good Morning Winsters!
It's a cold day here in the west, it's a good thing I've got some warm hats in my Winster closet! And if you log in to your Winster closet, you may notice that all of your old hats are back too! That's right, we combed through the data and were able to give them back. I can't wait to see what you'll be wearing. 

Last night while we were sleeping, someone in our office added Readers Digest subscriptions back to the prize list. I don't know about you, but I am a magazine junkie. I love the holidays for one reason...catalogs! Now we can all win some real reading and not have to peruse our Toys R Us Big Books again :) Yay Readers Digest and welcome aboard!

Things are moving here at Winster, I hope you can feel our excitement as we get to know you and interact with you. We're having a blast, hope you are too!







5 comments:

  1. YEAH A another prize. As for restaurant.com Not so good of a prize. And papa johns is a good one BUT Wont do me any good as we dont have one near us. :(

    And as for the hats..Wasnt one of the things I would complain about as you gave us a few hats..But glad i got my reindeer back.THANKS

    So glad winster is back and seems to be having a good team working on the site so far.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have a Pappa Johns near me neither. How about Walmart ecards? Those are everywhere, and the Walmart Super stores have about everything! lol

      Delete
  2. Thank you. Now I have beautiful hair. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I received a walmart code for a $10 certificate when the games stopped issuing some prizes. The code wasnt any good, I will not come back to this site to play. It's frustrating when I paid for membership to get jipped
    drlinjojo2010@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. When sending e-mails about the Happy Hours can you please include Eastern time and not just Pacific time, thanks. I'm so glad WINSTER is back!!!

    ReplyDelete