Monday, November 26, 2012

Happy Cyber Monday Winsters!
I got sucked in by a "Door Buster" deal this morning that was sent to me in my e-mail. The perfect boots I've been looking for, marked down from $150.00 to $24.00. Sold out of course, in all sizes and colors. Which left me to browse the not-so-cheap boots and, well, you can guess the rest of the story...


I hope you all had a long and restful weekend. Here at Winster, we attempted to play Happy Hour Slots between bites of stuffing, but as many of you know, our servers got a little overloaded on a couple of the events. Although our tech people worked furiously to reset them, customers games were frozen, stuffing got cold, nobody was happy.

Rest assured, heads rolled this morning (not really, you go with the flow when you work in technology) and we are adding servers and planning a make up happy hour for this week. We hope you'll join us for our official "do-over".

OK, now click til you drop?
XO
Winnie

1 comment: