Monday, March 25, 2013

With the Mostest


Good Monday Winsters!
Last Spring I went to visit my niece and nephew at their elementary school. I thought I'd surprise them by bringing McDonalds to the cafeteria at lunch time when I got into town. My niece was super excited and introduced me to all her 4th grade girlfriends. My 6th grade nephew on the other hand was way too busy to have anything to do with me. He was the lunchroom monitor and took his job VERY seriously.

Geek you say? Outcast? Oh no. My nephew is actually one of the popular kids. And apparently, in this school, it only helps your popularity to don a safety vest and make sure other kids return their trays in an orderly fashion.

At Winster, we're on board with that. Our in-game lunchroom monitors, we call them "Hosts",  are carefully selected individuals who meet a specific criteria while showing a track record of participation and good sportsmanship.

Winster hosts do not wear orange safety vests but will display the letter "H" as a badge. You'll find them randomly placed in rooms, so ask them for help if you need it. And of course just say no if you don't.

If you'd like to become a host, see the requirements link from your "My Stuff" page. It's never too late to be one of the cool kids :)

XO
Winnie




No comments:

Post a Comment